How to Submit MUCEP Funding Applications
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to submit a MUCEP application:
1. Log on to https://crm.stuaff.mun.ca (bookmark this page).
2. Your username is the license plate portion of your email.
3. If you are currently a user of Orbis, your password should not have changed. If you are new to Orbis, please request your temporary password from Carolyn Lono.
4. If you are having login issues, please e-mail Carolyn Lono
5. Once you have logged on as a new user please update your password with a complex one under the "My Account" link.
6. In the left-hand pane, click Career, MUCEP, MUCEP Job Postings
7. Near the middle of the screen click the blue colored "Post a Job" button.
8. Fill in the form with your information.
9. Leave deadline date and time alone, it will be updated for you.
10. Once you have completed your online form, click the Save button on the bottom.
11. On the next screen, click the "Print" button in the upper right area.
12. Print off the PDF and have it signed by your department head.
13. Send the form to Carolyn Lono either by email (email@example.com) or by internal mail (UC-4000).
If you have any issues or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Carolyn Lono.
For a detailed set of instructions (including screen shots), download the Winter 2018 PDF guide.