- Students are required to be registered in Graduate Registration (Subject 9000 or MED 9900) for each semester of the three-semester academic year throughout the entire period of the program. This policy applies, whether they are taking courses or not, unless a leave of absence has been approved by the Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Students register through Memorial Self-Service. The courses you are responsible for are listed on the Program of Study form sent with your full admission letter. You may wish to discuss these courses with your supervisor(s) (particularly those labeled 'To Be Determined' or electives).
- Registration for all graduate students at Memorial for Fall 2020 opens on August 3, 2020 and closes on September 23, 2020. The deadline for fees payment for Fall 2020 is September 9, 2020. For more information, please review the registration procedures for graduate students. Please ensure you register by the appropriate deadline.
- After you register, you may request an enrolment verification letter (if necessary) through Memorial Self-Service.
- All courses for Fall 2020 will be delivered remotely. All students, including those starting their degree program online, should visit the start up guide for essential information to start your program online (including using and accessing your courses in Brightspace - D2L).
- A student registered in a graduate diploma, master's or doctoral program may not concurrently pursue studies leading to any other degree without the prior approval of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Withdrawal from a program can only be done by notifying the School of Graduate Studies in writing. The deadline date for each semester for fee liability is stated in the University Diary 2020-2021. Please note that dropping graduate courses does not imply program withdrawal.