- Fully admitted students (or students receiving deferred admissions or transfers) are asked to complete and submit the ACCEPT/DECLINE form as early as possible to hold their space in their graduate program.
- All admitted graduate students are asked to review the regulations governing graduate students and programs at Memorial and to refer back to them throughout their graduate program.
- Official documents (including official transcripts and confirmation of degree) required but not submitted for admission are normally required by the end of one’s first semester of study. As faculty and staff in the School of Graduate Studies are now working remotely and cannot receive physical mail or documents, this deadline will be extended until such time that receipt of mail or physical documents are possible. Please note that transcripts and confirmation of degree documents received by email directly from the issuing university are considered official, and are not further required by mail.
- If you have been conditionally admitted to a graduate program at Memorial, please note that you will have to fulfil those conditions before completing some of the steps. If the conditions include prerequisite or qualifying year courses, please refer to these instructions on next steps.
- If you receive full or conditional admission to a graduate program but are unable to join the program in time, you may wish to defer your admission to a later semester. You should make this request initially to your academic unit.
- If you are a full-time student and have been admitted late or are registering late, please consult with the Graduate Students' Union on whether it will be possible to opt into the health and dental insurance plan for your first semester.
- Please ensure the status noted in your Program of Study form is accurate. Please refer to the University regulations for definitions of full-time and part-time status. Remember, to change your status in the future, you will have to complete and submit a Change of Status form.
- Take a virtual tour of our campuses to discover what makes Memorial special and unique.