Tenney's Benchmaster temperature and humidity test chambers can simulate a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions - from -73°C to 200°C, and from 5% to 95% relative humidity (RH). Both factors can be controlled precisely, to tolerances of ±0.3°C and ±2% RH. The chamber capacity is 5 cu. ft.
The Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science also has an Ascott salt spray corrosion test chamber with 120 L (4.2 cu. ft.) capacity.
- Workspace: 51 (W) x 49 (D) x 56 (H) cm
- Temperature Range: -73°C to 200°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Change Rates (Ambient to °C):
30 min. for 200°C
15 min. for 93°C
5 min. for 0°C
15 min. for -40°C
40 min. for -65°C
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% RH over range of 20°C to 85°C, limited by a 3°C dewpoint
- External dryer permits humidity as low as 5% (to 20°C)
- Humidity Resolution: 0.1% RH