Pop-up windows not opening
Sometimes internet browsers will block pop-ups. Although this is usually beneficial, when using Site Builder, pop-ups are required to complete many tasks.
If your web browser has pop-ups blocked, instructions can be found here. Click on your web browser to see the instructions on allowing pop-up windows.
- Once Google Chrome is open, select the 'Customize and Control Google Chrome' menu (located in upper-right corner of the window).
- From this menu, select Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the 'Privacy and security' heading, select Site settings.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- Click the 'Add' button to the right of 'Allow'.
- In the text box that opens, enter 'builder.ucs.mun.ca'.
- Click 'Add'.
- Once Internet Explorer is open, select the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of the window (it is gear-shaped).
- From this menu, select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Under 'Pop-up Blocker', make sure that the checkbox next to 'Turn on pop-up blocker' is not checked.
- Once Firefox is open, select the 'hamburger' menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the window.
- From this menu, select Options.
- Select the Content tab from the left-hand side of the window.
- Under 'Pop-ups' click Exceptions.
- In the 'Address of website' field, enter 'builder.ucs.mun.ca'.
- Click 'Save Changes.