Grant permission to edit pages
The first time you log in to edit your website, don't forget about Content Permissions!
When a user is added to a site, he or she will see a locked iconnext to created pages. This means that they don't have permission to edit the pages.
*note: only local administrators can grant permission to edit pages
To grant permission for users to edit pages:
- Click "Admin"
- Click "Content Permissions"
- Click on the folders for which you wish to grant access
- Locate the individual's name in the list under "Manage Permissions"
- Select the pages you want to the individual to have access to
- Click "Make Permission Changes"
The locked icon will be replaced with a rotary buttonand the edit iconwill appear to the right of a page.
- Once you give yourself or another user permission, they will have access to those pages going forward, as long as they are a user on the website.