Add a user
**New users must complete a training session prior to being added to Site Builder.**
If you want to add a new basic user to your website who has not received any training, and has no experience in Site Builder, they must register for basic user training. Web Content Services staff will add the new user for you, once they complete their training.
If you want to add a new user who has experience in Site Builder, follow the instructions below.
To add an existing user:
- Click "Admin"
- In the lefthand menu, click "Users"
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a horizontal yellow rectangle. Click the tab "Add existing user"
- Click on the drop-down menu, and scroll to locate the individual you would like to add
- Select if the user will be a local administrator or not
- Click "Add existing user"
Now the individual has access to your site.