Add in-text links
In-text links can be used to direct visitors to internal or external pages, link to a file, or automatically draft an email.
To do this:
- Highlight the text you wish to link.
- Click the link icon
- If linking to an internal page or file, select the page from the "internal" drop down options.
- If linking to an external page, file, or e-mail provide the address in the "link URL/email" field.
That's it! Your text is now hyperlinked in your page.
A few notes:
- When providing the URL, be sure to include the prefix "http://www."
- By default, hyperlinked text will open in the same browser tab. To open in a new tab, when adding the link, in the field "target" select "open in new window" from the dropdown menu and save changes.