Linking a section to the main navigation
A main menu item is part of the main navigation of your website. It appears across the top of your site on every page.
To link a section to the main navigation of your site you must add the index page of the section to the top level:
- Click "Admin".
- Click "Menus" on the left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to "Add menu item".
- Click the Internal dropdown menu and select the item titled "folder/index.php" (folder being whichever section/folder you want to add.)
- If linking to an external page or file, Label the menu item, and provide the Link URL.
A few notes:
- When linking to an external URL, be sure to include the prefix "http://www.".
- To change the order menu items appear, click the tab "Change Menu Order," select the item, move it up or down the list using the arrows, then click the "change menu order" button to apply changes.