Creating index pages
Index pages are essential to the creation of Sections and management of Menus.
After you create a new section in Site Builder, the first thing you must do is create an index page for the section. Site Builder is programmed to look for an index page in a section/folder, as the index page is always the landing page of the section.
If you do not create an index page for your section/folder, your section will not link properly in Menus.
To create an index page is the same as creating any page within Site Builder:
- Go to "Content".
- Locate the folder that requires an index page.
- Once clicked, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Create New Page".
- In the File Name field, put in "index".
- Populate the page using the WYSIWYG editor.
- Click "Publish" to publish your page.
Your index page is now live!