As you return from an educational experience abroad, you may wish to refer to this list of reflective re-entry activities and resources to ease your transition.
We encourage you to set up a time with your Mobility Coordinator to debrief and discuss your re-entry experience.
Resources & Materials
- Navigating Uncertainty: Resources for Thoughtfully Processing Your Time Abroad and Your Return (AIFS Abroad; https://www.aifsabroad.com)
- 2020 API Re-Entry Toolkit (Chelsea Kindred & Dr. Vija Mendelson, March 2020)
- How to Combat Loneliness After Study Abroad (USAC; https://blog.usac.edu)
- Coping with Reverse Culture Shock (USAC; https://blog.usac.edu)
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook (Western Washington University; https://www.wwu.edu)