Application for Exchange
The application process for your exchange semester is as follows:
- Internal (Memorial University) application for exchange
- Nomination to the partner school (if the application is approved)
- Completion of the partner's application for admission to the exchange
For Memorial's purposes, we want to understand your motivation for participating in an exchange, what your academic and linguistic background is, and what you hope to gain from the experience.
To that end, we ask you to complete:
- a general application form (3 pages)
- two letters of reference (at least one academic)
- Submitted directly to the coordinator from person(s) who are capable of assessing your ability to pursue an international experience, and who can attest to you academic abilities in learning in a new environment.
- a letter of intent
- A one page statement from you explaining your interest in pursuing this learning abroad experience and how it may potentially impact your academic, professional and / or personal life.
- an updated resume or curriculum vitae.
|APPLICATION FOR OUTBOUND EXCHANGE (PDF)|
All documentation should be submitted to your exchange coordinator or to firstname.lastname@example.org.