Welcome New Students
In order to come to Newfoundland and Labrador to continue your studies, the following conditions must be met:
- You meet the requirements to exit your home country
- You meet the Canadian Federal Government's travel exemptions related to COVID-19.
- You are planning to register, or are registered for, Spring semester 2021 (May commencement).
- You have completed the Arrival and Self-Isolation Information Form (below)
- You have reviewed the infromation on our Self-Isolation Resource page
- You have a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of travel
- You are not to self-isolate in another province. You must proceed directly to Newfoundland and Labrador to engage in the self-isolation process.
- It is mandatory to stay in our on-campus residences during the period of your self-isolation upon entry into Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Do NOT book travel until you have completed the form and recieved a response from a staff member of the Internationalization Office.
- Do NOT complete this form unless you are authorized to seek enty to Canada as per number 2 above.
Please note that the Arrival Form for New International Students coming to St. John's Campus is not available at this time. If you require further information about your arrival at St. John's campus please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
While this arrivals form for new international students is paused for a short time, new international Grenfell students can contact the Grenfell arrivals team by emailing email@example.com.