Participants in the Performance Development Process Pilot Project can avail of various learning supports.
Free online learning is availalbe via Lynda.com. This online learning system provides Memorial employees with the opportunity to enhance their existing skills and develop new ones based on individual learning goals.
Lynda.com is an innovative learning system that offers thousands of professional and personal development programs that can be taken from virtually anywhere. Programs and courses, include: leadership and management training, information technology, business communications, project management, Microsoft Office and much more. To browse a detailed listing of the course offerings, please view lynda.com.
To gain access to this online learning system, please email email@example.com for access.
For assistance with the writing of SMART objectives, please visit the SMART Objectives web-page.
In the Performance Development Process Pilot there are separate learning objectives for each educational session as follows.
• Learn about DiSC and the Everything DiSC Workplace Map
• Identify your style and explore the priorities that drive you
• Discover similarities and differences among the DiSC styles
Feedback That Works
• Better understand the need for providing feedback in the workplace
• Be introduced to a model of giving feedback-Situation-Behavior-Impact (SBI)
• Practice delivering and receiving feedback using the SBI model
• Review common mistakes in delivering and receiving feedback
• Recognize some typical situations in which giving and receiving feedback may be difficult
• Create a plan of action for more effectively delivering feedback in the workplace
Coaching for Performance
• Define coaching
• Understand the importance of effective coaching and why it benefits the workplace
• Explore the coaching process using the GROW model
• Practice coaching techniques with real life cases
Human Resources Support
For assistance or additional information, please contact Robert Barker or Heather Stamp-Nunes.
Manager, Organizational Effectiveness
Manager, Learning and Development