Here at MUNFLA we have a wealth of research material donated in the form of Fonds. A fonds is a body of records created, accumulated, and used by an individual, family or corporate body. The title of a fonds is the name of its creator.
To search MUNFLA's catalogued holdings, please use the Memorial University Libraries Online Catalogue. To access this catalogue go to:
Please note if you are planning to browse MUNFLA's catalogue from onsite, you will need to create a (24 hour) Guest Account in advance of your visit to the Archive.
MUNFLA Subject Authority List 2018. Please consult the following list of topical terms used in describing MUNFLA collections if you are having difficulty with your research results.
Below is a list of some of the fonds housed at MUNFLA (click on each title for more information):
- Arlene Sitler Woods/Captain Jack Dodd
- E.R. Seary
- Elisabeth Greenleaf
- English 200 Collection
- Joyce Coldwell
- Kenneth Peacock
- Kenneth Goldstein
- MacEdward Leach
- Maud Karpeles
- Marjorie Stoker
- Rosalind Power-Fort Amherst
- Royal Canadian Legion
- Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Historical Society Collection
- Public Resource Library Newfoundland Music Collection
- Centre D'Études Franco-Terreneuviennes (CEFT) Fonds Description in English
- Centre D'Études Franco-Terreneuviennes (CEFT) Series Description in English
- Centre D'Études Franco-Terreneuviennes (CEFT) Fonds Description in French
- Centre D'Études Franco-Terreneuviennes (CEFT) Series Description in French