New Faculty and Per Course Instructor Orientation
Congratulations on your appointment with Memorial University!
New Faculty Orientation provides new and recently appointed faculty members and per course instructors with critical information and resources to support teaching and research at Memorial.
We are busy planning the 2021-22 orientation program. Please save the date for August 30 – September 2 where we will be offering a series of synchronous sessions for new faculty and instructors on the St. John’s campus.
• important dates and deadlines during the academic year
• academic technologies, and eLearning support
• strategies for navigating teaching and research
• case studies and panel discussion on supporting students, equity and accessibility
• maneuvering the promotion and tenure process
Please continue to check back for additional updates and information on registration as becomes available.
Memorial is committed to providing an inclusive learning and work environment. If you require any accommodations, such as ASL interpreting or real-time captioning to ensure your full participation during the application process please email Tina Hickey, at firstname.lastname@example.org