Who Pays?

LOng Pond

Includes requests for materials from our Central Stores or services which are not related to the maintenance of building functions and occupant services.

These would include any changes or extensions to existing services to accommodate equipment installations, changes in room function or convenience. Click here to link to a listing of typical Chargeable Services.

Services are typically charged to the requesting department and should be submitted on a Service/Material Authorization Form. This form provides the user with the opportunity to request the provision of a cost estimate. In this case, work will not proceed until approval is confirmed by the user. Where estimates are not required, users may approve for immediate action.

All Service Material Authorization forms must include a valid, authorized signature. Authorization must be provided by an individual who holds official signing authority for the account designated.

Forms are available from your departmental general office or can be obtained by contacting the Work Control Centre at 864-7600 or through campus e-mail, facman@mun.ca.


Facilities Management

230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9

Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7

Tel: (709) 864-8000