How Do I Request Chargeable Services?

Long Pond

Chargeable services must be requested through completion of the Facilities Management Service/Material Authorization Form. This form provides the user with the opportunity to request the provision of a cost estimate. In this case, work will not proceed until approval is confirmed by the user. Where estimates are not required, users may approve for immediate action.

All Service/Material Authorization Forms must include a valid, authorized signature. Authorization must be provided by an individual who holds official signing authority for the account designated.

Forms are available from your departmental general office or can be obtained by contacting the Work Control Centre at 864-7600.


Facilities Management

230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9

Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7

Tel: (709) 864-8000