Mr. Javad Someehneshin from Iran-Tehran is a Master of Mining Engineering-Exploitation by profession. He completed his B.SC (Engr.) degree in 2008 in Mining Engineering-Exploitation, started his Master, and graduated in 2012 from IAU University from Tehran. He worked as a research and lab assistant at IAU University up to 2017. Javad worked for Bonyan Sazan Mandegar Rayn Company as a Technical Office Supervisor and in Gama Thinner as a QC engineer. In addition, he worked as a Mining Technical Expert in Hafar Tunnel Metro Company. Then he joined the Memorial University as a Master student research Base with the internship of Mitacs in September 2018 for pursuing in Oil and Gas Process Engineering and currently working as a member of the research team of Drilling Technology Laboratory under supervision of Dr. Stephn Butt.
• Drilling Engineering
• Innovative Drilling Technology
• Wellbore Stability
• Cement Backfilling
•Master of Engineering - Candidate, Oil and Gas Engineering, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
• Master of Engineering- Mining Engineering, Exploitation IAU university, Iran, Tehran
• B.Sc (Engr.) - Mining Engineering, Exploitation IAU university, Iran, Tehran
• Analytical Model Determining the Optimal Block Size in the Block Caving Mining Method Javad Someehneshin, Behdeen Oraee-Mirzamani, Kazem Oraee; Indian Geotechnical Journal; June 2015, Volume 45
• The optimal length and width of the block size in block caving method
Javad Someehneshin, Behdeen Oraee-Mirzamani, Kazem Oraee; World mining congress; 2016
Professional Development and Training:
• Mining, Underground Mining, Surface Mining, Mine Ventilation, Drilling
• Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Iran