ECS is currently able to assist you in the following areas:
- Guidance for students in:
- LabNet accounts
- MUN-supplied software
- General IT inquiries
- Support for all University computer hardware and software in Engineering and Applied Science labs and home rooms.
- Installation and activation of software that has been purchased by University faculty and staff for University purposes.
- Support for PCs, laptops and tablets that have been purchased by faculty and staff members through IT Procurement.
Please note: We will make a reasonable best effort to support non-standard PCs, laptops and tablets that are purchased from other sources, provided they comply with the CPC’s minimum standards.
How to reach us:
- Engineering Computing Services (ECS) is open from 8:30 to 4:30 (summer hours from 8:30 to 4:00 in June, July and August)
- Access the ticket system by clicking the ‘Submit a Support Ticket‘ button at the top of the screen.