Memorials COVID-19 Research Working Group (CRWG) Framework
CREAIT labs are currently at Alert Level Green
Experienced users can run their samples. Density restrictions are in place to allow 1 person per 30 square ft.
- Senior users whose research is close to completion will be given priority.
- Users must take COVID-19 online training.
- Users must comply to all COVID-19 lab safety rules.
- Users are encouraged to wear personal non-medical masks while in the lab. (as of August 9)
- Users must sign the cleaning checklist when leaving the lab.
- Users who shows symptoms, even if mild, are not allowed in the lab.
- In-person training of new users is now permitted.
All samples are run by lab staff.
- CRWG has granted access to the user (proof required)
- All contact with staff must be done by email
- Online sample submission forms. All forms must be completed before dropping the samples
- Samples must be dropped off/picked up at specific time and location (see below)
- Properly labeling of samples is essential. Failure to do so will result in the sample being discarded.
- Grouping of samples/experiments is strongly encouraged
- No training of new users
Lab Inspections performed by lab staff. Remote research is supported.