Accessing Data from Windows 10
1. In the Search/Cortana box type ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ and open it.
2. Scroll down the list and look for ‘SMB1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support’ in the list of optional features that appears, and select the checkbox next to it.
3.Click OK and Windows will add the selected feature. You’ll be asked to restart your computer as part of this process
4. Open Windows Explorer, select "Computer" in the sidebar, then "Map Network Drive" in the top menu.
5. In Folder, enter
"\\armarium.creait.mun.ca\ccart" (omit quotes)
6. Select "Reconnect at logon" and "Connect using different credentials", then click "Finish".
7. In the new Windows Security window, enter your user name as
where "username" is your MUN login name (omit quotes).
8. Do not select "Remember my credentials" unless you are the only person using your computer.
9. Enter your MUN password, then click OK. (Note: If you are working at a computer that is shared among several users, DO NOT FORGET to disconnect the network connection when you are done!)