For faculty and staff
Employee health, and the health of the general public, is paramount at this time and support is appreciated. Please take the advice of provincial health authorities and stay home where possible and practice social distancing.
As this situation is changing quickly, please check back regularly for updated content.
- Memorial has implemented building access controls. This means doors remain locked and access is limited.
- Memorial’s spring semester, including intersession and summer session, will continue with remote instruction of all courses at all campuses of Memorial University. This means in-person on-campus courses will not resume before September 2020.
- Memorial is actively considering scenarios for innovative program delivery for the fall 2020 semester. We are committed to providing students with full access to our quality academic programs, despite the challenges that may come. More details on program delivery will be shared widely when available.
- Employees should consult with their managers regarding their work arrangements. Please see the update issued March 18.
- The Blundon Centre has developed guidelines to assist faculty and instructors with incorporating accessibility into remote teaching and learning approaches.