For faculty and staff
Due to rising cases of COVID-19 throughout Newfoundland and Labrador at this time, Memorial University is postponing the return to campus initiative for non-academic staff scheduled for the week of Nov. 23.
This applies to all campuses and locations. More information will be shared as it becomes available.
- Before resuming campus, office and field activities, all employees are expected to ensure a health and safety plan is in place for their work area and review the health and safety moment, complete Memorial’s COVID-19 awareness session and submit an individual COVID-19 occupancy form. Employees should consult with their managers regarding their work arrangements.
- Memorial continues to limit building access. This means most doors remain locked and access is limited to those approved to be on campuses.
- COVID-19 signage is available to support unit health and safety plans.
- Memorial has implemented innovative program delivery for the fall 2020 semester. We are committed to providing students with full access to quality academic programs, despite the challenges that may come.
- The Blundon Centre has developed guidelines to assist faculty and instructors with incorporating accessibility into remote teaching and learning approaches.