Dates, Documents, and Forms
**Please send all co-op engineering documents and forms to:
Engineering Co-op email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
Engineering Co-op fax: 709-864-2537
NOTE: Any forms submitted via email, Adobe Acrobat 7 or higher is required
- Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Schedule for Spring 2018 Work Term (updated August 10, 2018)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FALL 2018 WORK TERM:
- Monday, August 20, 2018 Fall Work Term Begins. Complete Work Term Confirmation online in MyMUNLife.
- Friday, September 7, 2018 Deadline for submission of Work Term Objectives
- Friday, October 5, 2018 Deadline for submission of Work Report/Presentation Outline
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 Fall Work Term ends and deadline for submission of the evaluation forms and communication component documents.
Note: if mailing the forms/report, the postmark date will be recorded as the received date.
- Thursday, January 3, 2019 Academic courses begin for Winter Semester
- January 7 & 8, 2019 Oral Presentations. Students should be prepared to present at this time. Arrangements to be confirmed with your Academic Staff Member (ASM) – Co-operative Education.
Work Term Course Outlines and Guides
(For Fall 2018 Semester)
Note: A new section on Learning Outcomes/Skills Expectations has been added to the Course Outline and Guide for each Work Term
Standard Forms (applicable to all work terms)
- Work Term Confirmation Form - Students are encouraged to complete this form on-line in the Work Term Record section of MyMUNLife during the first week of work.
- Work Term Objectives - Submit by September 7, 2018 for the Fall 2018 Work Term.
- Work Report/Presentation Outline - used by all students completing a Technical Report. Submit by October 5, 2018 for the Fall Work Term.
- End of Term Evaluation Form (New) - for the Fall 2018 Work Term
- Non-Disclosure Request Form - This form is available for any student completing requirements that contain "confidential" material.
Additional Forms (for employers)
The following forms are available to employers wishing to nominate their work term student. Forms should be submitted by September 21, 2018. Forms can be submitted to: email@example.com
- PEGNL Connections East (formerly Eastern Chapter) Award Nomination Form (Eligible for Junior Students completing Work Terms 1-3 prior to Academic Term 5) - one award per work term.
- Paul S. Batstone Memorial Scholarship Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 3 & 4 in the Spring only) - one award per work term
- PEGNL W.W. Cossitt Award Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 4-6) - one award per work term
The following document is available for employers/supervisors to use in conjunction with the End of Term Evaluation Form (for the Fall 2018 work term):
Course Change Form
This form is for the purpose of making changes to your registration (add/drop courses or work term) and should be used when such changes cannot be made through Student Web.
Course Load Waiver Form
For students who wish to register for academic courses during their work term.
Work Report/Presentation Deferral Request
For students seeking to defer the due date of a WT report and/or date of their WT presentation due to illness or other acceptable cause.