Dates, Documents, and Forms
**Please send all co-op engineering documents and forms to:
Engineering Co-op email address: email@example.com; OR
Engineering Co-op fax: 709-864-2537
NOTE: Any forms submitted via email, Adobe Acrobat 7 or higher is required
- Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Schedule for Spring 2019 (Updated September 6, 2019)
- Oral Presentation Student Feedback Form for Spring 2019
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FALL 2019 WORK TERM:
- Monday, August 26, 2019 Fall Work Term Begins. Complete Work Term Confirmation online in MyMUNLife.
- Friday, September 20, 2019 Deadline for submission of Work Term Objectives
- Friday, October 18, 2019 Deadline for submission of Work Report/Presentation Outline. Complete online in MyMUNLife
- Friday, December 20, 2019 Fall Work Term ends and deadline for submission of the evaluation forms and communication component documents.
Note: if mailing the forms/report, the postmark date will be recorded as the received date.
- Monday, January 6, 2020 Academic courses begin for Winter Semester
- Week of January 6, 2020 Oral Presentations. Students should be prepared to present at this time. Arrangements to be confirmed with your Academic Staff Member (ASM) – Co-operative Education
Work Term Course Outlines and Guides
(For Fall 2019)
Standard Forms (applicable to all work terms)
- Work Term Confirmation Form - Students are encouraged to complete this form on-line in the Work Term Record section of MyMUNLife during the first week of work.
- Work Term Objectives - Submit by the appropriate dates above for the Fall 2019 Work Term.
- Work Report/Presentation Outline - used by all students completing a Technical Report. Submit by appropriate dates above for the Fall Work Term.
- Work Term Evaluation Form - Please complete this fillable form electronically whenever possible. Download the blank form to your computer to enable the digital signature feature at the end of the form. Once completed, the student must email the saved PDF to Engineering Co-op at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy (cc) their Supervisor.
- Non-Disclosure Request Form - This form is available for any student completing requirements that contain "confidential" material.
Additional Forms (for employers)
The following forms are available to employers wishing to nominate their work term student. Forms must be submitted to: email@example.com
- PEGNL Connections East (formerly Eastern Chapter) Award Nomination Form (Eligible for Junior Students completing Work Terms 1-3 prior to Academic Term 5) - one award per work term.
- Paul S. Batstone Memorial Scholarship Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 3 & 4 in the Spring only) - one award per work term
- PEGNL W.W. Cossitt Award Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 4-6) - one award per work term
The following document is available for employers/supervisors to use in conjunction with the End of Term Evaluation Form:
Course Change Form
This form is for the purpose of making changes to your registration (add/drop courses or work term) and should be used when such changes cannot be made through Student Web.
Course Load Waiver Form
For students who wish to register for academic courses during their work term.
Work Report/Presentation Deferral Request
For students seeking to defer the due date of a WT report and/or date of their WT presentation due to illness or other acceptable cause.