Ken Proudfoot Potato Festival
October 5, 2019 | Ken Proudfoot Potato Festival
It’s back….the Potato Festival, that is. An old favorite with a new twist, this October we’ll celebrate all things potatoes…including those that you grow!
Potato tossing, rolling, painting, peeling, and eating of course - all things potato all day long.
- Potato Tasting (4 kinds of potatoes)
- Potato Peeling Contest (4 people every 30 mins, timed, winner declared at end of day)
- Potato Crafts including potato stamping and scalping
- Potato Toss & Spud Bowl
- Potato Exhibit
- The Great Potato Hunt starting at 11am! Coloured potatoes hid in the garden – prize for each colour (green – free membership, red – garden season pass, gold – light festival tickets)
- Garden Questions with Todd Boland & Tim Walsh from 1 to 3 pm