Science Atlantic 2018
MARCH 9-11, 2018
Science Atlantic is celebrating students working on research in Biology, Aquaculture and Fisheries. This year, Memorial University is proud to host this annual student conference, which will feature oral and poster presentations by students, keynote speakers, and awards for the best student posters and presentations. The conference is attended by faculty and students from institutions throughout the Atlantic Provinces.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the conference in St John’s!
- Travel bursaries are available - application forms are available in English and in French. Application deadline is February 8.
- Accommodations can be booked here.
- Registration and abstract submission is now open! The deadline for registration and abstract submission is February 23. Il est maintenant possible de procéder à l'enregistrement et à la soumission de résumés! La date limite est le 23 février.
- See our two keynote speakers here.
- There will be a Software Carpentry workshop following the conference, March 12-13, at Memorial University. All are welcome - see the workshop website for more information and to register. Conference attendees may extend their stay at the Super 8 for additional nights, at the same rate.
Office of the Vice-President (Research)
Department of Biology
Dean of Science