Memorial Exchange Email
- What is Memorial Exchange email?
The Memorial Exchange email service utilizes collaborative software (Microsoft Exchange) to provide email messaging, calendaring, task management, contact management and voicemail to email integration.
- What is Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is a software package used to integrate the many features of Microsoft Exchange. Using Outlook, clients can send and receive email, create and share calendars, manage tasks, set up contact lists for their organization as well as check voicemail in the form of email attachments.
- Who is eligible for a Memorial Exchange email account?
The Memorial Exchange email service is available to MUN faculty, staff, and student employees whose department maintains a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with C&C.
- How do I get a Memorial Exchange email account?
Typically, Memorial Exchange email accounts are available to faculty and staff in client departments who maintain a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with C&C. Please contact the C&C Service Desk at 864-4595 or email@example.com to inquire about the status of your department. If you know your department has an SLA with C&C, please consult with your administrative contact or your designated SLA representative.
Memorial Exchange Features:
- 2 GB mailbox quota
- Web access via Outlook Web App.
- Fully supports Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013,and Outlook 2011 (for Mac) e-mail and calendaring programs.
- Mobile device access via ActiveSync (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry)
- Global address book including name, department and phone information for all Memorial Exchange email users.
- Integrated address book and shared calendar through Microsoft Outlook.
- Accommodates multiple personal calendars, multiple group calendars, as well as resource calendars for scheduling of rooms, equipment, and other non-people objects.
- Built-in virus scanner
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the Service Desk via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (709) 864-4595.