To understand your responsibilities in registering, as well as to prepare for and complete your registration, you should review the Registration procedures information.
Please Note: It is very important to ensure you are registering for courses at the correct campus!
Registration for the Winter semester begins October 30, 2017.
You will be assigned a time to register. This assigned time is the earliest that you may select courses and add them to a class schedule. Memorial University uses a registration priority system to determine the date and time of undergraduate students' registration. This system is based on the program of study, the number of credit hours earned and the grade point average. For students new to post-secondary studies, early-offer scholarship recipients register first; all other new students register in accordance with a schedule based on the first three letters of their last name.
It is important to register on the assigned date and time, or as soon as possible thereafter, to allow access to the best selection of available courses.
What should I include in my registration?
- Recommended courses for your intended program.
- Orientation (Orientation 1000).
- Science 1807 (Safety in the Science laboratory), if it is required for your science laboratory course.
- You will automatically be registered for the Academic Integrity course.
- Registration in the Academic Integrity course, Orientation and Science 1807 will not affect your ability to register for a full course load.
What do I do if I am having problems with registration?
Students attending the St. John’s campus can contact the Office of the Registrar at (709) 864-4445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students attending Grenfell Campus can contact the Office of the Registrar at (709) 637-6298 or (toll-free) 1-866-381-7022 or email email@example.com.