For the Bachelor of Science degree students must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours made up of the following components:
- core program requirements (see below)
- an approved concentration of courses known as a major
- an approved concentration of courses known as a minor. (Note:A minor is not required for interdisciplinary programs or for the Bachelor of Science in computational mathematics, physics or psychology. However, students in these programs may choose to complete a minor.)
The core program requirements include:
- literacy requirement (30 credit hours) - must be completed on campus or approved by committee
- quantitative reasoning and analysis (QRA) requirement (six credit hours). First semester courses that qualify as QRA include: all chemistry courses (excluding Chemistry 1900), all mathematics and physics courses and Economics 2010.
- breadth of knowledge requirement (18 credit hours chosen from three groups)
The Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Science (honours) are offered in environmental science and psychology.
Major subject areas
Minor subject areas
- environmental science