All Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards administered by the Senate Committee on Undergraduate Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards are listed in the University Calendar Scholarship Listing. NOTE: You only need to apply for a scholarship if the description says so, otherwise you are considered automatically.

Students should declare a Faculty and/or Major as early as possible if they wish to be considered for certain faculty-specific undergraduate scholarships.

In addition to faculty-specific scholarships, there are a number of application based scholarships based on specific criteria.  You will be required to use this Application form to view the list of scholarships and to apply for those specific scholarships.



Under the authority of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RSNL2002 Chapter A-1.1), the Scholarships Office collects personal information for university scholarships, bursaries and awards programs. This information is used solely to assess students' eligibility and to administer the programs. Many Memorial University scholarships, bursaries and awards are provided by individuals and organizations who generously donate funds. If a student's university-administered scholarship, bursary or award is funded by a donor(s), the student's contact information is disclosed to the donor(s). If there are questions about the collection, use and disclosure of students' personal information, please contact the Scholarships Office located in room 4018 University Centre, telephone number 709-864-3956.