Please Enter a Search Term

We also provide liaison services between out-of-province students and the financial aid office of the province from which they are receiving student aid. If you have any questions concerning out-of-province loans, please contact Wayne Clarke by e-mail or by telephone: 709-864-3536.

NOTE: The identification requirements to pick up student loans and scholarships have changed. It is now required to show a government issued ID such as:
- a valid drivers license;
- a Canadian passport;
- a Provincial health card with photo; or
- a permanent residency or citizenship card.
Related Links

Student Affairs and Services


Student Loans

Paying your way


Student Recruitment


Emergency Student Loans

Government Loans