Note to editors:
What: School of Pharmacy White Coat Ceremony
When: Thursday, Jan. 20, 2011
Time: 5-6:30 p.m.
Place: Main Auditorium, Health Sciences Centre
Members of the media are invited to attend the School of Pharmacys White Coat Ceremony where 38 students, comprising the class of 2014, will recite and sign the Pledge of Professionalism and be welcomed into the profession of pharmacy.
Guests will include dignitaries, members of the pharmacy profession, family and friends, students, faculty and staff.
- Keith Hutchings, MHA and parliamentary secretary for the Department of Health and Community Services, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Dr. Chris Loomis, vice-president (research), Memorial University
- Christina Tulk, chair, Newfoundland and Labrador Pharmacy Board
- Don Rowe, secretary-registrar, Newfoundland and Labrador Pharmacy Board
- Rick Elliott, President, pharmacists Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Dr. Linda Hensman, director, School of Pharmacy, Memorial University