"Enveloping Algebras and Representation Theory"
organized by Atlantic Algebra Centre (AAC) and Network of Ontario Lie Theorists (NOLT), financially supported by Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences, Atlantic Association for Research in the Mathematical Sciences, Office of Research of Memorial University, Faculty of Science of Memorial University and Department of Mathematics and Statistics of Memorial University, will be held at Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John's, NL, Canada, from August 28 - September 1, 2014.
Yuri Bahturin, Margaret Beattie, Mikhail Kochetov (AAC), Yuly Billig and Kirill Zaynullin (NOLT).
- Alberto Elduque (Univeristy of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Vyacheslav Futorny (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Antony Joseph (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Victor Kac (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
- Vladislav Kharchenko (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- Vladimir Mazorchuk (University of Uppsala, Sweden)
- Erhard Neher (University of Ottawa)
- José María Pérez Izquierdo (University of La Rioja, Spain)
- Alexander Premet (University of Manchester, UK)
- Ivan Shestakov (Unversity of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Sudarshan Sehgal (University of Alberta)
For further details follow the links to the first and the second announcements. To visit the web page of the Workshop on the web site of Field Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences click here.
If you want to participate, please write to aac(at)mun.ca.
Support for Graduate Students and Postdocs
Partial support for local expenses is available. To apply, e-mail: aac(at)mun.ca. A recommendation letter from your research supervisor is required. Deadline: June 15, 2014. Subject to availability of funds, late applications will be considered.