The Memorial University Judo Club
Start your UFC training now or augment your martial arts or other sport training.
MUN Judo registration for Fall 2014 classes will be on on Sept. 8 from 6:30-7:30 PM at the dojo at 21 Mews Place.
Classes for the Fall begin on Wednesday Sept. 10. Note that there have some significant changes in the schedule:
- Monday: 6:30-7:30 PM – Seniors and Masters (19+)
- Wednesday: 6:30-7:30 PM – Youth (6-12), 7:30-9:00 PM – Cadets/Juniors (13-18)
- Thursday: 6:00-7:00 PM – Kata, 6:30-8:00 PM – Seniors and Masters (19+)
- Saturday: 10:00-11:30 AM – Youth (6-12), 11:30-1:00 PM - Cadets/Juniors (13-18)
- Sunday: 10:30-12 noon: new female only class offered on an experimental basis. This class is in addition to the regular age group class for which all members register,1:00-2:30 PM – Competition Training (Minimum yellow belt and age 13), 2:30-3:30 PM: new Judo Yoga class-all members are welcome to attend for stretching and working out body kinks.
Registration for this semester is $120 for adults and teens, $80 for second registered family members and $100 for new members in their first semester with the club.
Dress: Be sure to wear a long sleeve shirt, track pants and no jewelry.
Register at class or call Judo Hot Line 726-0945
Bring a friend along and encourage new people to join judo!