TA Training Workshop 2016
TAUMUN arranged a TA training workshop for it’s new members on March 17, 2016
The workshop was aimed to inform members:
- Regarding their roles and responsibilities as a TA
- Regarding their professional relationship with instructor and students
The Keynote Speakers at the event were:
- Dr. Eduardo Martinez-Petroza – Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Dr. Leonard Lye – Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Dr. Melanie Green - Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL).
The Members of the TA panel were:
- Mr. Thumeera Ruwansiri - Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
- Ms. Anelyn Lv - Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
At the event, more than 100 members participated for the training program. A participation certificate was issued to all the participants.
TAUMUN has decided to arrange such trainings in regular basis by collaborating with the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) and Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL). The next workshop is scheduled to be held in October 1st, 2016.
TAUMUN Executive Members with Keynote Speaker and Members of TA panel.
TAMUN Vice President, Mr. Rajith, presenting the traning certificates.
TAUMUN's Member-at-Large, Mr. Zohaib, presenting token of appreciation to a member of TA panel.
Participants at the Event.