About Student Success Programs
Collaboration, innovation, & excellence in services and programs grounded in research that foster student integration, retention, & success.
Student Success Programs is responsible for the development and administration of programs and activities which facilitate the involvement, integration and retention of students. This department is committed to the development of innovative programs and services that aredriven by assessment and research and designed to meet the needs of Memorial's evolving student body.
6 areas within the department:
- The Aboriginal Resource Office (ARO) is responsible for providing support services to Aboriginal students. The office also works to advocate and educate the general university population regarding inclusion of our unique Aboriginal peoples found within our province.
- The Answers office is both a one stop shop for student inquiries and essential services and the home of Leadership Programs.
- The Directors Office includes the Director of Student Success Programs and Administartive support staff.
- The International Student Advising office offers both personal and program support to students new to both the province and country.
- Scholarships, Awards and Financial Aid offers financial support and assistance to students.
- Student Engagementfacilitates data-driven, retention initiaitves designed to enahance students experiences, increase persistance adn retention and facilitate successful transition.