Summer Orientation for Academic Readiness (SOAR)
SOAR is an extended orientation experience intended to prepare students for the transition into Memorial University.
This highly engaging two-day program will encourage students to engage in the Memorial community. Students will develop friendships with future classmates, meet faculty and key administrators, and experience the innovations and traditions at Memorial.
By attending SOAR, students will be better prepared to launch forth into their first year at Memorial University.
What's in it for you?
- Make new friends and meet professors before your first week of class
- Learn your way around campus before classes begin
- Before you decide where to live, stay a night in Student Residences
Come SOAR with us: July 2018
Registration available for:
- SOAR Business and SOAR Music - July 5th and July 6th.
- SOAR Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences and Science - July 12th and July 13th.
- SOAR Education, Social Work and Human Kinetics and Recreation and Open to all programs - July 19th and July 20th.
- Horizons and Joyce SOAR Students.
Register and win
You could win 1 of 3 $1000 Memorial University Tuition Vouchers.
Simply share an official SOAR post and register for SOAR, and you will be entered to win!
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @MUN_Students and @MemorialFutureU
For more information on how to SOAR at MUN email email@example.com.