Please Enter a Search Term
Student Groups Event Planning
- Check out this news and events
site for an idea of the different avenues through which
you can promote your events and activities.
- Keep in mind major list-serves that exist on
- The "MUNSU Newsline" -- you can add your
events to this bi-weekly mailout by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University's Newsline -- by adding your events to
today.mun.ca, your event information gets digested into a
weekly email that is sent to virtually all @mun.ca email
- Departmental list-serves: go to your
departmental office and asked the staff there about sending a
message to members within the academic unit.
- Clubs and Societies list-serve: Your Executive
Director of Student Life at MUNSU operates a clubs and socieities
listserve to keep executive members of the more than 100 clubs,
societies and resource centres on campus up-to-date of the latest
activities on campus.
- The Answers listserve: if you have leadership
related information or want students to get involved in any
activity, large or small, the Answers list is for you. This weekly
email typically sends out information pertinant to the Answers
office (UC-3005) about lockers, loans, ID's, Leadership and
off-campus housing info. Contact email@example.com with information for
the Answers list.
- If you feel your event is particularly newsworthy, you should
contact the campus newspapers, The Muse and
- Facebook: add "Sammy the Sea-Hawk" as a friend
to get information about activities and relay information to a wide
network of contacts.