Responsibilities of the Vice-President
- Attend regular meetings of the ASWS committee.
- Exercise voting privileges on the ASWSE committee.
- Introduce yourself to the student body.
- Identify student/ASWS concerns - via appropriate communication
mediums (ex e-mail, class presentations, student newsletters, facebook,
signs in student lounge etc).
- Liaise and bridge connections between social work students and the ASWS.
- Chair Association of Social Work Student committee meetings if the president is unable to attend.
- Assist the president and carries out tasks assigned by the president.
- The fourth year vice-president is responsible to assist the fourth year president to organize and hold elections for second year social work students.
- The second year vice-president is responsible to assist the second year president to organize and hold elections for a graduation representative, an orientation representative, academic representative, field liaison, undergraduate representative, social, community, admissions representative and NLASW representative when required.
- Assume the office of the president should it become vacant during the academic year and hold the position until a re-election is carried out.
- Review the Association of Social Work Executive financial ledger monthly. Any discretion in the ledger should be brought to the attention of the president, and in turn to the members of the Association of Social Work Students committee.
- Uphold confidentiality at all times unless otherwise directed.
- Other duties as arise and are appropriate.
 See Procedures and Offenses regarding re-elections
 The Vice-President should have access to the account