- Students are required to be registered in Graduate Registration (Subject 9000 or MED 9900) for each semester of the three-semester academic year throughout the entire period of the program. This policy applies, whether they are taking courses or not, unless a leave of absence has been approved by the Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Students register through Memorial Self-Service. The courses you are responsible for are listed on the Program of Study form sent with your full admission letter. You may wish to discuss your courses with your supervisor(s) (particularly those labeled 'To Be Determined' or electives).
- Registration for all graduate students at Memorial will begin at the same time and date. For more information, please see Graduate Registration Procedures on the Office of the Registrar website. Please ensure you register by the appropriate deadline (as noted in the University Diary). Students can register using the computers located in The Commons, in the University Library.
- After you register, you may request an enrolment verification letter (if necessary) through Memorial Self-Service.
- A student registered in a diploma, master's or doctoral program may not concurrently pursue studies leading to any other degree without the prior approval of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Withdrawal from a program can only be done by notifying the School of Graduate Studies in writing. The deadline date for each semester for fee liability is stated in the University Diary.