- Make changes to your personal information (particularly permanent mailing address) via Memorial Self-Service.
- Visit the Information Technology Services website for details on how to set up your Student IT Toolbox, including your MUN Login credetnails (your gateway to IT services at Memorial), @Memorial WiFi, my.mun.ca (access to web services, including online learning and free software downloads), and MUNmail (your @mun.ca email account, which you must use to communicate with the University).
- Memorial University provides a number of apps to improve your campus experience. Please visit Memorial’s Apps Store for more details and to download.
- To apply for a Campus Card, visit the Ancillary Operations website (you must be registered before you can obtain a Campus Card).
- Parking permits for graduate and Feild Hall residents students are allocated via my.mun.ca. Application for parking is open on my.mun.ca for the month before the start of the new semester. This allocation will close at 12 pm the first day of classes for that same semester. Permits are only sold for the extent of the current semester. You should provide a ranking of preference for all lots available. The graduate and undergraduate students have a separation allocation, and within that permits are randomly allocated to those who apply. Students can log back onto the portal after it closes, where they will be notified if they have been allocated a permit, including the area and cost. This will include a date that permits must be picked up by (approximately two weeks). Vehicle registration is required to obtain the permit, and payment must be made by cash or debit. Permits that are not picked up will be re-allocated to individuals who have already applied to the current semesters allocation (there is no need to re-apply).
- Evening and weekend permits are available at any time at the parking office, for a cost of $6 a semester. If you are not allocated a daytime parking permit via the above process, Meters and Pay & Display are also available.