Providing a supportive environment to ensure your academic and person success is our first priority.
Living in residence allows you to be close to all your classes, laboratories, and your professors.
Residence is also full of academic supports to help you in your studies. Our residence life staff are also able to make referrals to help centres on campus.
Academic supports in residence include:
- Study areas
- Computer rooms
- Residence tutoring programme
- House file and library collections
- Living Learning Communities
- Academic Assistants
- Study hall (during final exams)
- Secure wired and wireless internet
- Quiet hour policy
- 21-hour Quiet hour policy (during final exams)
Leading up to and during final exams, the residences also adopt a 21-hour Quiet Hour policy. The Academic Assistants also operate a study hall for all residence students.