Whether a scaled-down model is needed to gather research data or illustrate a concept, or a full-sized prototype to test design and construction methods, our highly skilled, professional model makers will meet your needs.
- Design consultation and construction of engineering, scientific and medical equipment.
- Fabrication of models in wod, plastic, and non-ferrous metals.
- Design and construction of molds and castings using a variety of resins and materials such as fiberglass, carbon fiber, etc.
- Construction of teaching, display, and concept models.
- Design and construction of patterns and instructional models.
Dennis Cramm, P.Eng., Division Manager
S. J. Carew Bldg, EN1023C
Phone: (709) 864-4735/8313
Fax: (709) 864-8689