Whether a scaled-down model is needed to gather research data or illustrate a concept, or a full-sized prototype to test design and construction methods, our highly skilled, professional model makers will meet your needs.
- Design consultation and construction of engineering, scientific and medical equipment.
- Fabrication of models in wood, plastic and non-ferrous metals.
- Design and construction of molds and castings using a variety of resins and materials such as fiberglass, carbon fiber, etc.
- Construction of teaching, display and concept models.
- Design and construction of patterns and instructional.
Dennis Cramm, P.Eng, Division Manager
S.J. Carew Building EN1023C
Phone:(709) 864-4735 / 8313
Robert Murphy, Supervisor
S.J. Carew Building EN1023A