Electronic Design and Development
The highly trained and experienced technologists in the Design & Development Shop provide a wide range of services using the latest in design software, circuit board and surface mount production equipment.
- Schematic and Multilayer Circuit Board layout using either the Eagle or Altium software packages.
- Printed circuit board manufacturing using a LPKF milling machine.
- Printed circuit board population using PRC workstations or Mancorp's Pic and Place technology.
- Quality soldering by industry standard IPC certified technologists.
- Reflow oven for larger scale soldering projects.
- Consultation on Research design and development projects.
- Micro-Controller design, and software development.
- Prototype and Multi-Unit fabrication capabilities.
Jennifer Murray, P.Eng., Division Manager
Chemistry/Physics Bldg. C1032A
Bill Maloney, Shop Supervisor
Engineering Bldg. EN1046