Memorial University NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award (USRA) Program
NSERC UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH AWARDS (USRA) PROGRAM
2017-18 Competition Internal Deadline and Application Procedures
Administered by Research Grant and Contract Services (RGCS
Printed and signed hardcopy of the application, official transcript, the RGCS Approval Form for Release of Student Information and the RGCS Application Drop-off Checklist must also be delivered to Research Grant and Contract Services (Bruneau Centre for Research and Innovation, Room IIC-2015) by January 26, 2017 at 12:00pm (noon).
NSERC USRA Program Information - http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/Students-Etudiants/UG-PC/USRA-BRPC_eng.asp
Memorial University NSERC USRA Internal Application procedures (see Attachments section below)
Full Application Includes:
- NSERC Form 202 Part I Completed using NSERCs online system
- NSERC Instructions for Completing the On-Line Form 202 Part 1 application for USRA http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/OnlineServices-ServicesEnLigne/Index_eng.asp
- Register (as a First-Time User) - https://ebiz.nserc.ca/nserc_web/nserc_register_e.htm
- Previous applicants should log on to NSERCs On-Line System and edit the previous years form - https://ebiz.nserc.ca/nserc_web/nserc_login_e.htm
- Upload a PDF copy of your Official University Transcript(s) (including one copy of the legend located on the back side of the transcript) and attach it to the Form 202 Part I. For multiple transcripts, they must be uploaded as one PDF
- RGCS Approval Form for Release of Student Information (See attachments below)
- Official Transcript(s) including Fall 2016 grades. Applicants are advised to submit an advance request to the Registrars Office to ensure that their official transcript includes grades from the noted period. Official Transcripts must be received by Research Grant and Contract Services by the submission deadline on January 26, 2017.
- If applicable, copy of documentation verifying Aboriginal Status
- RGCS Application Drop-off Checklist (see attachments below)
NOTE: A hard copy of the complete application package must be delivered to Research Grant and Contract Services by the submission deadline - noon, January 26, 2017.
- NSERC Form 202 - Part 2 (supervisor): Must be completed through online system and then printed and submitted to Research Grant and Contract Services (only required by successful applicants)
- NSERC Instructions for Completing On-Line Form 202 Part 2 application for USRA
This opportunity was posted by Research Grant and Contract Services.
- RGCS Drop-off Checklist (Drop-off checklist 2017-2018.pdf)
- RGCS Approval Form for Release of Student Information (Approval Form for Release of Student Information 2017-2018.pdf)
- 2017-2018 NSERC USRA Application Prodedures (2017-18 NSERC USRA Competition at Memorial - Internal Deadline and Application Procedures.pdf)
Last updated: 2016-12-16 16:53:24