Name changes

You can request a change of name (either a legal name change or a correction, such as including your middle name) using the Change of Name form available from the Office of the Registrar. Documentation will be required. You may also submit a request in writing, along with a copy of the appropriate documentation, by mail to the Office of the Registrar or by fax at 709 864-2337. Remember to include your preferred first name if it is something other than your legal name.