Change of address

If you are a current student, you should update your address(es), including email address, using Memorial Self-Service (Personal Information menu). If you are unable to use Memorial Self-Service to make address changes, there is a form available at the Office of the Registrar in St. John's and at Grenfell Campus.

Most correspondence from the Office of the Registrar, such as your notification of registration, registration procedures booklets, enrolment verification documents, and grade reports, are sent to your permanent (PR) address. Therefore, we need to know when it changes. As well, you should update your local address, which is used primarily to contact you during the semester should the need arise. Likewise, if you register in distance education courses you should ensure that you have provided a distance education (DE) address. Distance Education and Learning Technologies (DELT) uses the distance education (DE) address type on Memorial Self-Service as the address of first reference when mailing course materials. If a DE address type is not specified, DELT will use your permanent address type.