Withdrawing from the University

A student who drops all courses in any given semester will be considered to have withdrawn from the University for that semester. For more information, please see the University Calendar Regulation 4.4.7 Withdrawing from the University.

You are able to cancell all of your registrations in a given semester through Memorial Self-Service. The Cancellation of Registration Form is to be used only if you cannot do so through Memorial Self-Service. Please see the Cancellation of Registration Form for more information about deadline and required signatures. 

Please note that if you withdraw from the university, you will be required to submit an application for re-admission when you are ready to resume your studies. If you are obliged to withdraw from the university for medical reasons, you may not be permitted to re-enter the university unless you provide medical evidence, satisfactory to the Director of Student Health Services, of fitness to resume your studies.