RESP forms

Registered Educational Savings Plan (RESP) agencies may require that students and the University submit completed RESP forms to confirm a student’s full-time attendance, duration of degree program, etc. You may submit your form to the General Inquiries counter of the Office of the Registrar at A-2003. Inquiries may be directed to e-mail: or telephone: 709-864-8260 or fax: 709-864-2337.