The Office of the Registrar will communicate with you by e-mail and the address provided on your application for admission is used until you are offered admission to the University. At that time you will be assigned a MUN Portal (my.mun.ca) account and an @mun.ca e-mail account by the University's Computing and Communications (C&C) division.
Once you receive an offer of admission to Memorial University you should set up your my.mun.ca account, including your e-mail preferences, as soon as possible.
It is your responsibility to check your @mun.ca e-mail frequently as more and more official correspondence from the university will be sent to you at that address.
Create Your E-mail Account:
Want to Learn More?
- Memorial's Single E-Mail for Students and Employees Policy.
- Single E-Mail for Students and Employees Frequently Asked Questions.
Please contact the Computing and Communications (C&C) Service Desk:
• By phone: 864-4595
• By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In person: Service Counter in the Math/C&C building (Henrietta Harvey – HH2012)
• Online: Online Help Request Form.
Next: University Calendar